Shelly Hayes, the founder and CEO, has directed that the permanent home for Au-Awthum Tash in the future will be on the property next to 10190 East McDowell Road, Scottsdale, Arizona. This property holds historical significance to the Community and to Ms. Hayes family, being the former place of business of the family. It is conveniently close to the lands and resources of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. We expect a high degree of willingness to learn and enthusiasm for our employees and subcontractors. All employees we hire, and all subcontractors whose services we use, are engaged for their expertise and/or enthusiasm and will be compensated and given recognition accordingly. The company plans to use sub-contractors initially, and will give preference to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community resources and/or other subcontractors that are owned, operated, and/or employee members of the Native American Community.
Au-Awthum Tash, LLC will be the premier provider of solar energy and alternative energy technologies and resources to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and surrounding area. We don't intend to be just a distributor of solar energy products, but rather a cultural source for members of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community to improve themselves and their way of life.
To achieve the Vision of the company, we will:
- Give members of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, both individually and collectively, the ability to experience energy sovereignty;
- Search out, establish, and maintain strategic alliances in keeping with our business model;
- Conduct of our business affairs in a manner that results in our achieving a sustainable profitability from year to year;
- Design, develop, install, and maintain the best value-added solar energy/alternative energy solutions for our customers;
- Provide our employees with education and training that results in personal and professional growth opportunities; and,
- Work with our suppliers and strategic alliance partners in a matter that allows them to grow and be profitable as we grow and experience profitability.
We will conduct our business in accord with the following establish Principles of the Company, we will:
- We will at all times look for solutions to energy problems through renewable sources first.
- We will at all times respect the people's sovereignty to the land and waters of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
- We will at all times respect and care for the land and water so that our actions will result in our children's children being able to experience an equal or better place.
- We will never allow our company to be involved in transactions that will cause permanent and/or irreparable damage to the land or waters of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
At the heart of our business are certain beliefs that bind us together. These are our Values, which underpin our actions and our lives:
The Creator sent us the Sun to provide the energy for all things living.
The Sun returns each day, to give the energy all living things need for each day.
The People of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community are a free people, and as such are a sovereign people.
The Sovereignty of our resources - the land, the water, and the energy - must never be lessened or surrendered by actions we take.
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian
Director of Business Development